Advanced Collaboration Grid
The aim of this project to provide seamless and pervasive integration of unicast and multicast-based communication in order to support the development of a next generation collaboration environment.
Associate Professor Masahiro Takatsuka.
The aim of this project is to investigate and develop theoretical frameworks to address the following issue in collaboration systems:
- Virtually unlimited number of participants can collaborate simultaneously
- Connection between participants must be established dynamically and seamlessly regardless of types of connections required (unicast/multicast)
- Authentication/Authorisation must be flexible such that it can be detachable and federate with other organisations
- Enforces more flexible collaboration environment
- A secure collaboration model prohibiting outsider access
The project also provides a reference implementation of this framework.
Want to find out more?
The opportunity ID for this research opportunity is 390
Other opportunities with
Associate Professor Masahiro Takatsuka