Environmental Law has expanded to meet the needs of both Australian environmental specialists and those from other countries. International and comparative environmental law units are offered with a focus on the Asia-Pacific region. One of the units offered is taught in the People’s Republic of China in partnership with Chinese Universities.
Professor Rosemary Lyster, Associate Professor Celeste Black, Professor Tim Stephens.
Sydney Law School
Current focus areas for academics in Environmental Law include:
- Energy Law
- Water Law
- GMOs and Environmental Law
- Environmental Dispute Resolution
- Asia Pacific Environmental Law
- Comparative Environmental Law
- Environmental Planning Law
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Pollution Law
- Local Government Law
- Administrative Law
- Tribunals - Natural & Cultural Heritage Law
- Indonesian Environmental Law
- International and Environmental Law relating to soils and forests
- Environmental Impact & Assessment Law - Environmental Law & Policy
Want to find out more?
The opportunity ID for this research opportunity is 488