A focus group consisting of up to 10 community-dwelling adults who experience insomnia will: review the current SleepFix UX features, and be invited to use SleepFix over 2 weeks to provide feedback on the app functionality and design features. The focus group will be conducted face-to-face at the Woolcock Institute of Medical Research or online via Zoom, according to participant preference and public health requirements.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
1. Older adults aged ≥ 60 years
2. Able to give informed online consent
3. Insomnia: Insomnia Severity Index (ISI) ≥ 10.
4. Poor sleepers: global Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (PSQI) score of >5.
5. English fluency
6. Access to a smartphone and willingness/proficiency to use a mobile app to treat insomnia.
If you are interested in assisting with this important and exciting area of research, please visit https://asteroidstudy.com.au/parta.html to assess eligibility.