Skip to main content

Contact Student Affairs

If you are a current student and you have a question for the Student Affairs Unit on matters of complaints, student misconduct or appeals, this is where you can contact us.

Please allow five working days for us to respond, however we will endeavour to get back to you before this time.

Or call us instead: +61 2 8627 5559

Note: To submit a complaint online, please use our student complaint form

Last updated: 08 August 2018

Website feedback

Tell us if you’ve spotted a typo or something else wrong with this page.

Thank you

Your feedback has been sent.

Sorry there was a problem sending your feedback. Please try again

You should only use this form to send feedback about the content on this webpage – we will not respond to other enquiries made through this form. If you have an enquiry or need help with something else such as your enrolment, course etc you can contact the Student Centre.