Who can become a member?
To qualify for academic membership you must meet the following criteria:
- be employed on a full-time, part-time or casual basis, or hold an honorary position at the University of Sydney, or
- be enrolled as a full-time or part-time research student (doctoral, masters, or honours) at the University of Sydney; and
- have publications or grants relating to agriculture, or related, or an interest in participating in the research themes and/or cross-cutting areas.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
As a member of the Sydney Institute of Agriculture you will:
- join the agriculture research community at the University of Sydney;
- participate in research teams applying for external grants;
- be publicly listed as a member on our website;
- receive targeted communications;
- be eligible to participate in relevant events.