|Value||Eligibility||Open date||Close date|
Apply through the Universities Admissions Centre here.
$6500 per year, tenable for the duration of the degree.
Note: This scholarship is not transferable to another degree program, except with the permission of the Dean of the University of Sydney Business School.
1. The V. John Plummer Scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate academic ability as well as meeting the criteria of one or more of the following:
2. The V. John Plummer Scholarships are awarded to recipients who:
3. The scholarships are valued at $6500 per year and are awarded for the normal full-time duration of the recipient's degree course (including combined degrees) plus one additional honours year, if an additional year is required for honours. Up to three scholarships are awarded annually.
4. Continuation of the Scholarship each year is dependent on a continued full-time (standard loading 24 cps) enrolment and the recipient maintaining satisfactory progress (deemed as a Credit average 65%). If extenuating circumstances arise scholarship holders may submit a request to decrease their loading to a minimum full time load of three units of study (18 credit points) per semester but only with the permission of the faculty. The normal degree duration of the scholarship will not be extended if a student undertakes a minimum full-time load.
5. Each scholarship is offered for, and is tenable in, a specific degree program and is not transferable to another degree program, except with the permission of the dean of the University of Sydney Business School.
6. A confirmed offer of a scholarship must be taken up by enrolment in the first year of the nominated degree or combined degree program in the year for which the offer is made. No deferment of Scholarship is allowed.
7. Scholarship recipients must enrol full-time and in the agreed degree program during the tenure of their scholarship. Requests to hold the scholarship part-time will be approved under exceptional circumstances such as a medical condition which limits the student's capacity to undertake full-time study. Such requests must be approved by the Dean of the University of Sydney Business School.
8. The scholarship instalment will be paid in late March and August each year.
9. The scholarship shall be terminated if the recipient:
10. Once terminated, a scholarship will not be reinstated.