|Value||Eligibility||Open date||Close date|
|$400 (for three years)||
||1 July 2019||26 July 2019|
Apply here when applications open.
This scholarship is valued at $400 per year for three years.
You must be:
Note: The scholarship is awarded on the basis of ATAR or your previous annual average mark, depending on which year of university you are in. Preference is given to students in their first year of study.
1. Available to children of Freemasons of five years’ standing of the United Grand Lodge of New South Wales.
2. Based on HSC results or first year results.
3. The scholarships are tenable for three years provided a credit average is maintained.
4. A certificate establishing the candidate’s eligibility to compete for the Freemasons’ Scholarships should be lodged with the application form.
5. Value: $400 per annum, tenable for 3 years.