Skip to main content

Enrol in a new course

When to enrol

We’ll email you once enrolment has opened for your course. However, you need to be aware of the relevant enrolment deadlines. If you miss enrolment, your offer may expire and you’ll need to reapply.

Delays in enrolment

Sometimes there may be a delay in your enrolment opening. This could be because:

  • you are an international student who has recently accepted your offer and are waiting for your eCoE to be issued. This could take up to 48 hours.
  • you are an international student and your payment hasn't been processed. It can take up to seven days for funds to appear in our account.
  • you have an outstanding credit application
  • you are re-enrolling, and you have an incomplete or blank grade.

Contact us if the above does not apply to you and you have not received enrolment instructions within 48 hours of accepting your offer and enrolment opening for your course.

Enrolment deadlines

The enrolment periods are listed below. Some courses may have enrolment dates that vary from the main enrolment period. Make sure you check the courses listed for any variations.

  • 'Commencing student' dates are for students starting in a new course.
  • 'Recommencing student' dates are for students returning to studies after a break.
  • 'Continuing student' dates are for currently enrolled students re-enrolling in the next session.
Event or deadline Date
Event or deadline Date

Student Centre

Limited service

As a precaution, we’re currently closed for in-person enquiries.

Read our latest COVID‑19 advice


1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864)
or +61 2 8627 1444

Opening hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.


Last updated: 05 June 2020

Website feedback

Tell us if you’ve spotted a typo or something else wrong with this page.

Thank you

Your feedback has been sent.

Sorry there was a problem sending your feedback. Please try again

You should only use this form to send feedback about the content on this webpage – we will not respond to other enquiries made through this form. If you have an enquiry or need help with something else such as your enrolment, course etc you can contact the Student Centre.