Orientation is a chance for you to learn everything you need to know for a successful transition. It includes events and sessions run by faculties, student support services, the University of Sydney Union (USU), clubs and societies and more.
You'll find out:
- information about your course, teachers and classes
- the basics of university study, including critical thinking and research skills
- how and where to access student services and support
- information about career planning, overseas study opportunities and other ways to make the most of your time at university
- making new friends and expanding your networks
- help with living independently.
Make sure you regularly check your University email address, as you'll receive invitations and updates about Orientation.