Dr Jeaney Yip is currently a lecturer in Marketing and the Undergraduate Coordinator for the discipline of Marketing. She is an active member of the International Centre for Research on Organisational Discourse Strategy and Change (ICRODSC).
Her research is multi-disciplinary and involves the study of discourse and identity in relation to organizations specifically in contexts such as religion, higher education, gender and consumer culture. She utilises a social constructionist approach to research, and qualitative methods especially discourse analysis for meaning and theory construction.
- BUSS9406 Study Abroad
- MKTG1001 Marketing Principles
- MKTG3600 Marketing in Practice
- Nominated, Business School Teaching Award, 2011, 2013
- Dean's Citation for Teaching, University of Sydney, Australia, 2009.
- Nominated, Faculty's Wayne Lonergan Outstanding Teacher Award, University of Sydney, Australia, 2004, 2005.
- Faculty Teaching Excellence Award, University of Sydney, Australia, 2003.
- Nominated, Pearson Marketing Educator of the Year award, University of Sydney, Australia, 2003.
- Modernization, Megachurches, and the Urban Face of Christianity in the Global South, Yip J, John Templeton Foundation/Large Grants