Authorised agents

Navigate the application process with help in your home country
Our authorised education agents can help you to make the important decisions around moving overseas to study. They are experts in the Australian university system, and can provide advice about your study and living options.

Education agents can also help you with the application process and some agents can assist with other practical arrangements including flights, visas and accommodation.

Find an agent

Browse a list of our authorised agents below, you can filter to find one of our representatives closest to your location.

  • Only the agents listed on these pages are authorised to represent the University of Sydney. Sharing your information with these agents also shares it with the University. 
  • Note: If you are a domestic student, prospective exchange student, or Australia Awards (formerly AusAID) applicant, this assistance is not available to you.

Other options

  • If you're already in Australia, search for Australian agents.


  • The University and its education agents are subject to the requirements of the ESOS Act and related laws.
  • The University pays overseas representatives a fee for the services they provide to applicants.