Skip to main content

Sexual misconduct

Reporting sexual misconduct

If you have experienced sexual misconduct, including sexual assault or sexual harassment, it is your choice whether to report the incident. You can make a report to local police and you also have the option to report it to the University.

Whatever you decide, we can help connect you with appropriate support, provide information on reporting options, and assist you with the reporting process.

Find out more about how to report sexual misconduct and the support available.

Advice on reporting

If you would like to speak to someone about your options, you can call our Safer Communities Office staff on +61 2 8627 6808 from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday or email them at safer‑

If you call outside of these hours you can be connected to NSW Sexual Violence Helpline, or call them directly on 1800 424 017.

If you need urgent medical assistance or other help, please contact emergency services on 000 or present to your local hospital emergency department.

Guide to making a report through the online portal

Download PDF

Safer Communities Office

  • Jane Foss Russell Building G02
Opening hours
8.30am to 5.30pm
Monday to Friday
Last updated: 23 March 2022

Website feedback

Tell us if you’ve spotted a typo or something else wrong with this page.

Thank you

Your feedback has been sent.

Sorry there was a problem sending your feedback. Please try again

You should only use this form to send feedback about the content on this webpage – we will not respond to other enquiries made through this form. If you have an enquiry or need help with something else such as your enrolment, course etc you can contact the Student Centre.