Graduates of this Professional Certificate will have specialised knowledge in retrieval medicine.
Graduates will be able to:
- Explain the theory that underpins the operational environment of retrieval medicine including safety systems, clinical, governance and human factors
- Analyse the conditions that impact on patient and retrieval crew outcomes and critique the application of best practice in different retrieval situations
- appropriate prehospital trauma care
- critical care issues specific to different transport mode; and
- issues regarding special groups that are increasingly encountered in retrieval medicine
- Describe equipment and monitoring in retrieval medicine.
Sydney Professional Certificate in Retrieval Medicine
|Students must complete:
|(a) 12 credit points of 5000-level units of study
|Unit of study
||A: Assumed knowledge P: Prerequisites
C: Corequisites N: Prohibition
Retrieval Med - Operational Environment
Clinical Retrieval Medicine