Skip to main content


Prepare for graduation

COVID-19 update: 2020 graduation ceremonies

Due to COVID-19, the process of graduation has changed. For all 2020 ceremonies, you will graduate in absentia and receive your graduation documents in the mail. 

Be assured, the status of your graduation is unaffected and you do not need to do anything additional in order to graduate in absentia. You will not be charged a fee to graduate in absentia and you will not receive a graduation invitation. Find out more about how we’re managing graduations at this time.

Celebrate the completion of your degree

Book an on campus photo experience

To celebrate the completion of your degree, if you are able to visit the Camperdown campus you can hire authentic University of Sydney graduation regalia and book professional photography. Find out more about these services, which are available on select dates from September-December. 

Framing and plaques

If you would like to order framing and plaques, you are still able to do this through our partner GFP Studios. If you're looking to purchase a lasting souvenir, shop online through the USYD Store


If you would like to stay in touch with the University, keep your details up to date so we can let you know about the latest alumni news, events and benefits. 


When we return to running in-person graduation ceremonies, if you or your guests have accessibility requirements, you will be able to let the University know when RSVPing to your invitation in Sydney Student. 

Student Centre

Limited service

As a precaution, we’re currently closed for in-person enquiries.

Find out more about our service


1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864)
or +61 2 8627 1444

Opening hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.


Last updated: 08 September 2020

Website feedback

Tell us if you’ve spotted a typo or something else wrong with this page.

Thank you

Your feedback has been sent.

Sorry there was a problem sending your feedback. Please try again

You should only use this form to send feedback about the content on this webpage – we will not respond to other enquiries made through this form. If you have an enquiry or need help with something else such as your enrolment, course etc you can contact the Student Centre.